Our Lady of the Lake University’s Marketing and Communications Office publishes this newsletter the first working day of every week (generally on Monday). It serves as the University’s primary news source.
The Marketing and Communications Office is responsible for internal communications for the University as well as all external communications, including media relations, public relations, marketing, advertising and special events.
Our Lady of the Lake University
As a Catholic university sponsored by the Sisters of Divine Providence, Our Lady of the Lake University is a community whose members are committed to serving students by:
- Ensuring quality, innovative undergraduate and graduate learning experiences;
- Fostering spiritual, personal and professional growth; and
- Preparing students for success and continued service
Our Lady of the Lake University is a Catholic community with a faith in a Provident God at its roots. The quality of our relationships defines our work toward the Mission and the Vision. Our core values reflect what we believe and live in our daily lives as faculty, staff and administration of Our Lady of the Lake University:
- Respect for diversity of experience, thought and expression;
- Transparency and accountability; and
- Productivity, creativity and innovation.
INTEGRITY: We engage in consistent, professional practice throughout our relationships that involve:
- Honesty, openness, and ethical behavior; and
- Congruence between ideals and behavior.
TRUST: We recognize our individual and collective roles and responsibilities. As loyal and contributing members of the University, we demonstrate:
- Conscientiousness in performing our duties;
- Accountability to one another; and
- Responsibility for University resources.
SERVICE: We are each called to share our resources through:
- Use of our personal skills and knowledge for the benefit of others; and
- Promotion of the common good of the University and external communities.
To learn more about Our Lady of the Lake University, visit our website.