Students are reminded that deadlines are approaching for those who wish to select the Pass/Fail option for fall semester grades.
* National Online 14-Week Session – Deadline for Pass/Fail option is Dec. 3
* Fast Track B and Weekend Sessions I and II – Deadline for Pass/Fail option is Dec. 3
* Traditional Fall Session – Deadline for Pass/Fail option is Dec. 16
Students must complete the appropriate form linked below to request a grade change. Review the information below before making a decision.
Forms may be found in the Registrar’s Office Portal Site > Menu > Student Admin Services > Registrar’s Office > Forms.
Fall 2020 Pass Fail Option – Undergraduate
Fall 2020 Pass Fail Option – Graduate
Speak with adviser and financial aid
Students are reminded to speak with their adviser and staff from the Financial Aid Office for guidance on decisions. Some financial aid and military/veteran benefits may be affected by grading decisions. In addition, graduate/professional school acceptance and professional licensure may be affected.
* The grade necessary for a Pass grade is dependent on the particular course and student type.
* If an undergraduate student is taking a course to fulfill General Education requirements, a D- or above is needed to receive a Pass grade. If an undergraduate student is taking a course to fulfill a major or minor requirement, a C- or above is needed to earn a Pass grade.
* Graduate students must earn a grade of B or above to earn a Pass grade.
* A grade of Pass will not be calculated into the Grade Point Average (GPA); a grade of Fail will be calculated into the GPA as an F. If a student repeats and passes the course at a later time, the F would no longer count toward the cumulative GPA.