How to submit news and events
To submit news and events, follow the instructions below. Submissions must be received by Thursday at 5 p.m. to be included in the next Monday’s newsletter.
- Submissions received after 5 p.m. may not be included in the next publication, but may be considered for the following week.
- To submit images to be included with a story, please do not paste the images into a Microsoft Word document. Images should be uploaded separately using the fields on the news submission link.
- Only news and events relating to the OLLU community (students, faculty and staff) will be included in the newsletter. External news and events will only be included in the newsletter if it they are planned by a member or organization from the OLLU community, or if members of the OLLU community are invited to attend. Inclusion of external news and events is at the discretion of the editor.
To submit news or events:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information:
- Email address
- Description of News or Event Item
- If submitting an event, please include:
- Event Name
- Event Date
- Event Time
- Event Location
- Sponsor Office or Organization
- Contact Person
- Contact Number
- Contact Email
Be sure to include any attachments necessary to support your submission.