Not too late to join the naming contest for the University newsletter
The OLLU community is encouraged to join the naming contest for the University’s official newsletter (formerly e-Currents). OLLU students, faculty and staff can submit name suggestions for the newsletter until Thursday at 5 p.m. Final voting will begin Sept. 9. The winner, who will be announced on Sept. 16, will receive a Kindle Fire HD.
This newsletter is the new way that Our Lady of the Lake University will communicate with students, faculty and staff. It is replacing the e-Currents Online Newsletter that many in the OLLU community have been familiar with, but it needs a name, and that is where the OLLU community can help!
- Open to all current OLLU students, faculty and staff.
- All submissions must come from a valid OLLU email address.
- Submissions must be made using the form below.
- Unlimited number of submissions by a single person.
- Submissions of the same name will be credited to the person who submitted the name first.
- Incomplete submission forms will not be accepted.
- Nominations close Thursday, Sept. 5 at 5 p.m.
- Voting on finalists will begin Monday, Sept. 9 and close Friday, Sept. 13 at noon.
*Note: Until the new name of the newsletter is decided, correspondence to the OLLU community will still come from the OLLU e-Currents Online Newsletter mailbox. Once the name has been chosen, correspondence to the OLLU community will come from the mailbox that carries the new name. The email address will also be changed.