System downtime scheduled for Thursday
The University’s enterprise resource planning system, Colleague, will be unavailable beginning at noon Thursday. This scheduled downtime is necessary to replace aging equipment.
During the downtime, the following systems will be unavailable:
- Retention Alert
- Informer ad hoc reporting tool
- myOLLU Portal (includes student e-commerce)
The following systems will be available during this scheduled maintenance:
- Lake Online (a temporary page will be placed on the myOLLU Portal link with the direct links to both Lake Online applications -old and new)
- Recruiter software will be available, but exports to Colleague will not be possible.
- ImageNow will be available for viewing, but linking or searches requiring a connection to Colleague will not be available.
- University email (a temporary page will be placed on the myOLLU Portal link with the direct link)
- University phone
- University time clock system (Stromberg)
As a result of the downtime, the Registrar’s Office, Student Business Office and the Financial Aid Office will be closed from noon-5 p.m.
An announcement will be sent when the work is completed.