New update from the Mary Francine Danis Writing Center
The Mary Francine Danis University Writing Center (MFDWC) has undergone some changes over the summer.
The MFDWC has adopted a new scheduling system. My WC Online is an online scheduler that gives students, staff, and faculty complete access to the Writing Center schedule. Once a profile is registered on My WC Online, it can be used to set up appointments without having to call or email the Writing Center. My WC Online also facilitates online consulting sessions using a chat room and a document uploader. Phone consultations are still welcome and are listed as “eTutoring.”
To create a profile on My WC Online, visit https://ollusa.mywconline.com and use the following steps:
- Create an account using your OLLUSA email address and password
- Click the option that reads “First Visit? Click Here to Register”
- Sign in
- Double click on any white box and fill out the information
- Describe the help you need
- Make an appointment
- If you are setting up a phone consultation attach the assignment after setting up the appointment
Make sure to attach the instructions for the assignment if it is available.
For more information or for help scheduling an appointment, call the Writing Center at 210-431-4199.
Visit the Writing Center blog at mfdwritingcenter.wordpress.com.