OLLU introducing new tool to help students stay on track to graduation
OLLU is introducing a new tool to help students track their progress toward graduation. My Academic Plan, or MAP, will allow students to create a plan to complete all required courses in order to graduate on time.
MAP can be used to:
- Plan each term to graduate on time
- View a degree audit to check progress
- Communicate (Notes) with your adviser
- View current catalog
- View or print unofficial transcripts
Learn how to create your MAP to graduation during a training session.
Freshmen – MAP training will be provided during your Applications of Learning class.
All other students, attend one of the following:
- Thursday, Sept. 24, 12:30-130 p.m. in Main Building, Room 211
- Monday, Sept. 28, 12:30-1:30 p.m. in Main Building, Room 211
- Tuesday, Sept. 29, 6-7 p.m. in Main Building, Room 211
- Wednesday, Sept. 30, 6-7 p.m. in Main Building, Room 211
- Saturday, October 10, 12-1 in Main Building, Room 21
For additional information, please contact the Registrar’s Office at Ext. 2316 or email email@example.com.