Online workplace harassment training for employees required by Sept. 30
OLLU is committed to providing a safe learning, working and living environment that is free from violence and unlawful discrimination and harassment. As part of that commitment, all faculty and staff are required to complete the online training, “Prevent Harassment Together – Faculty and Staff Version” by Sept. 30.
The course takes approximately 40 minutes to complete.
To complete the training, visit https://learn.ue.org/MV77M994349/ollusaEmployees and complete the following steps:
- Complete the Registration form
- Enter first name, last name and OLLU email address, then click “register”
- You will receive a welcome email with your username and temporary password
- Follow the link in the email to sign in
- You will be prompted to:
- Enter your temporary password
- Create a new password
- Create and answer a security question
Once you are logged in, be sure to complete the “Required” course that is assigned. There may be other courses visible that employees can take, but they are not required at this time.
A history of completed courses is available in “My Completions.” Employees will also receive an email containing a link to their completion certificate upon successful completion of the course.
Additional tips and information:
- Make sure the computer’s pop-up blocker is turned off
- The course does not have to be completed at one time. The course can be saved and resumed at a later time.
- Those who require access to a computer to complete the training should contact HR as soon as possible for computer lab availability
For those who do not have access to a computer during the day, there will be a computer lab reserved on Wednesday, Sept. 27. Contact HR for more information.