Registrar’s Office holding adviser’s information session Wednesday
The Registrar’s Office is holding an Adviser’s Information Session Wednesday (note date change) from 12:30-1:45 p.m., in Main Building, Room 220.
Discussion topics include:
- Early Registration Information
- Financial Aid and Student Business Office representatives
- Course Schedule
- Letter of Transferability, Course Substitutions, etc.
- Deadlines to submit early and final grades
- Colleague Screens will be demonstrated
Anyone who would like to include a flyer advertising a course, program, etc., is asked to provide 100 copies to the Registrar’s Office by 5 p.m. today or bring 100 copies to the session.
All documents will be posted on the Registrar’s Office Portal site after the information session for those who are unable to attend.