Strategic Planning Update and Showcase set for Feb. 13
Faculty and staff are invited to a Strategic Planning Update and Showcase on Tuesday, Feb. 13, from noon-1:30 p.m. in Providence Hall, Blue Room followed by a poster session in Providence Hall, West Social Room. Members of the Strategic Planning Committee will present an overview of the progress that has been made and present information on the various initiatives that have been proposed.
Initiatives have been categorized into three broad areas:
- New and Improved Academic Programs
- Recruitment, Advisement, Retention and College Affordability
- Improved Campus Life/Community Building
Following the showcase, participants will have the opportunity to sign up for in-depth dialogue sessions on each of the category areas above to provide feedback on areas of interest. Dialogue sessions will be held the following dates and times:
- Monday, Feb. 19: 12:30-1:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, Feb. 20: 1:30-5 p.m.
- Tuesday, Feb. 27: 12:30-1:30 p.m.
- Thursday, March 1: 12:30-1:30 p.m.