$3,000 scholarship opportunity for OLLU juniors and seniors
The Assistance League of San Antonio Scholarship is offering $3,000 scholarships for juniors and seniors. The intent of the scholarships is to provide financial assistance to help students reach their educational goals. The award can be used for tuition, fees and books.
To be eligible for a scholarship, the applicant must be enrolled as a full-time student entering his or her junior or senior year.
The application must include:
- A completed Assistance League of San Antonio Scholarship Application
- A one-page, typed biographical letter that includes personal information the applicant chooses to share about his or her family, background, financial need and educational goals
- Proof of enrollment or a letter of acceptance from OLLU
- Minimum of three letters of recommendation: two from professors/administrators and one from other school personnel or employers. No recommendations from family or personal friends will be accepted.
- Undergraduate transcript, including the most recent semester completed
- A copy of current tax return
Completed applications should be mailed to:
Assistance League of San Antonio
Attn: Scholarship Chairman
P.O. Box 13130
San Antonio, Texas 78213
Applications must be postmarked by Friday, March 30, 2018.