Health Insurance waiver open for 2018-2019 academic year
All OLLU students enrolled in seven or more credit hours are required to maintain health insurance for the 2018-2019 academic year. The health insurance policy must be a hospitalization, illness and accident policy.
Note: This requirement does not apply to students enrolled in 100 percent online classes.
All international students are required to maintain the OLLU Health Insurance provided by Consolidated Health Plan. Per Our Lady of the Lake University Policy, international students are not allowed to waive coverage.
Students who wish to waive the health insurance provided by Consolidated Health Plans can begin the process 24 hours after registering for classes. To begin the process:
- Visit www.studentinsurance.com
- Search for Our Lady of the Lake
- Once selected, the OLLU specific page will appear with available options
- Students will be asked to provide current insurance information to ensure it meets minimum requirements for health insurance.
The policy for the 2018-2019 academic year begins Aug. 1, 2018.
Cost of the plan:
- Fall semester: Aug. 1, 2018 -Jan. 8, 2019 – $628
- Spring/summer semesters: Jan. 9, 2019 – July 31, 2019 – $797
If the waiver is approved, the fee will be removed from the student’s bill.
For more information, contact Paul Fisher at 210-861-8696.