Second 2018-2019 employee benefits fair will be on Aug. 29
The second fall 2018 employee benefits fair will take place Aug. 29, from 9 a.m.-noon and 1-3 p.m., in Providence Hall, West Social Room.
Annual benefits enrollment provides benefit-eligible employees the opportunity to start, change or end benefits, which become effective Oct. 1, 2018, with the exception of medical and dependent care reimbursement plans, which begin Sept. 1, 2018.
All eligible employees making changes must enroll online in order to change benefits. Current benefits will carry over with the exception of Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), which require enrollment each year.
All full-time faculty employees will be able to complete enrollment through Web Advisor under Benefits Enrollment. Employees wishing to make changes will need to adhere to the following deadlines.
- Faculty enrollment period begins Aug. 24.
- Deadline to enroll is Sept. 7 by 11:59 p.m.
To access the Benefits Enrollment online:
- Log in to the myOLLU Portal
- Click on “Web Advisor for Staff” (or faculty if it applies)
- Click on “Employee Benefits”
- Click on “Review Current Benefits”
- Click on “Benefit Enrollment”