Human Resources hosting supervisor training
The Human Resources Office will be hosting Professional Development for supervisors on Wednesday, May 22, 2019, from 10 a.m.-4 p.m., in Providence Hall, West Social Room. During this time, the following training topics will be covered:
- Managing Diversity at OLLU
- Leadership Styles and Teambuilding
- Supervisor Communication Skills: Understanding Your Personal Style and the Styles of Those Around You
- Having Difficult Conversations in the Workplace
- How to Deal with a Difficult Employee
Guest speaker will be Dave Moore from Moore Motivation, LLC, who will present his captivating and inspiring keynote. Topics addressed during that time will include:
- Become a Leader Worth Following
- Leaders vs Bosses
- Importance of Communication
- Wake Up and Win!
Lunch will be provided with a special presentation from Raven Applebaum, Board Certified Attorney in Labor and Employment Law with OLLU’s legal counsel Ogletree Deakins
To RSVP or for more information, contact Erika Ramirez at 210-434-6711, ext. 7003 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Seats are limited so an RSVP is required to attend.