Students win money to start their own businesses through Entrepreneurship Challenge
OLLU students participated in the Capital One Entrepreneurship Challenge in which students present business plans to a panel of judges to win seed money to start their own businesses.
The following students won seed money:
- 1st place – Hadasa Obregon – $5,000 award
- 2nd place – Julia McClure – $3,500 award
- 3rd place – James Halpin – $2,000 award
- 4th place – Kathrine Castillo – $1,000 award
- 5th place – Adrian Delgado – $1,000 award
The business plans were judged by Larry Anthis, Capital One Senior Vice President, and OLLU professors Alicia Tafoya and Ronald Crowe
The OLLU School of Business and Leadership has been participating in the Entrepreneurship Challenge since 2012.