First 2019-2020 employee benefits fair set for July 31
The first of two employee benefits fairs will be held on Wednesday from 9 a.m.–noon and 1-3 p.m., in Providence Hall, West Social Room. The second will be held on Wednesday Aug. 28 in Main Building, Room 311.
Annual benefits enrollment provides benefit-eligible employees the opportunity to start, change or end benefits, which become effective Oct. 1, 2019. The exception is medical and dependent care reimbursement plans, which begin Sept. 1, 2019.
All eligible employees making changes must enroll online in order to change benefits. Current benefits will carry over. The exception is the Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), which require enrollment each year.
All full-time employees will be able to complete enrollment through Web Advisor under Benefits Enrollment. Employees wishing to make change will need to adhere to the following deadlines.
- Staff employee enrollment period (includes deans and administration) begins Wednesday. Deadline to enroll is Aug. 14 by 11:59 p.m.
- Faculty enrollment period begins Aug. 28. Deadline to enroll is Sept. 12 by 11:59.
To access the Benefits Enrollment online:
- Log into My OLLU portal
- Click on Web Advisor for Staff (or Faculty if it applies)
- Click on Employee Profile
- Click on Review Current Benefits
- Click on Benefit Enrollment
- If you aren’t sure of your additional current benefits, check the Pay Advice for your last pay period.