Emergency preparedness drill last week – ensure contact information is updated
OLLU conducted an emergency preparedness drill last week on the San Antonio campus. During the drill, messages were sent via text and email. Those who did not receive text messages may need to add or update the cell phone number where they will receive text messages.
To add or update the OLLU Alert text message cell phone number, complete the following steps:
- Select the menu button located at the top right of any page on the website.
- Select the appropriate group (either Current Students or Faculty/Staff)
- Use your OLLU username and password to log in
- Under “Links” select “Self-Service/MAP” and “Financial Aid”
- When the Self-Service window opens, click on the Menu bar at the top left
- Select “User Options” and then select “About You”
- Scroll to the “Phone Numbers” section and review the phone number listed in the “OLLU Emer Alert Text #” section
- Click on the pencil icon to edit the number, then select “Confirm” at the top of the “Phone Numbers” section.
For detailed instructions on how to review/update your cell phone number, including step-by-step screen shots, visit the ITS News and Information site on SharePoint.