Updated Consumer Information disclosure
The Consumer Information page contents were previously distributed via email by the Student Affairs Office on Sept. 9, 2019. The page has been updated with new links and additional information.
All students, staff and faculty should visit the page at https://www.ollusa.edu/consumer-information/index.html for the most up-to-date information on the following:
- General University Information – this includes programs offered, cost of attendance, net price calculator, student privacy act information, textbook information, transfer guides, student diversity and faculty for each school and college, among other topics
- Financial Aid Information, Policies and Regulations – this includes types of financial aid that are available to students, how to apply for financial aid, student loan information, satisfactory academic progress policy, rights and responsibilities for financial aid recipients, requirements for withdrawal and return of federal financial aid, and the institutional code of conduct for education loans
- Health and Safety – this includes the annual security and fire safety report, campus crime logs, the drug free schools and communities act report, OLLU emergency alert information, campus emergency response plan, vaccination policy, the campus code of conduct
- Information Technology Policies – this includes the acceptable use policy, copyright infringement information, and computer use and file sharing information
- Student Outcomes – this includes OLLU graduation and retention rates
- Athletics Information – this includes the Equity in Athletics Disclosure report
- Voter Registration Information – includes information on how to register to vote, identification needed to vote, and other election information
- Criminal History and Occupational License Notice – information on the Texas House bill that applies to students who have been convicted of a criminal offense and wish to pursue a program that leads to an occupational license.
Notice: Our Lady of the Lake University is fully committed to compliance with the applicable regulations and to providing disclosure and student consumer information. For any questions about the disclosures or consumer information posted on this page, contact OLLU Compliance Officer Nicole Monsibais at firstname.lastname@example.org.