Face covering and social distancing requirements
All employees, visitors and students coming to OLLU campuses will maintain social distancing and wear a face covering over their nose and mouth when in a public place including classrooms, communal spaces, hallways and restrooms.
Face coverings do not need to be worn in the following circumstances:
* When in an office if the employee is isolated
* When exercising outside or engaging in physical activity outside
* While driving alone or with passengers who are part of the same household as the driver
* When doing so poses a greater mental or physical health, safety or security risk
* While pumping gas or operating outdoor equipment
* While in a building or activity that requires security surveillance or screening, for example, banks
* When consuming food or drink
* When in one’s assigned residence hall room or assigned residence hall restroom
These guidelines follow recommendations provided by the City of San Antonio. Employees may wear their own face masks or those provided by OLLU.