Employee benefits enrollment begins
Annual benefits enrollment provides benefit-eligible employees the opportunity to start, change or end benefits, which become effective Oct. 1, 2020. The exception is medical and dependent care reimbursement plans, which begin Sept. 1, 2020.
All eligible employees making changes must enroll online to change benefits. Current benefits will carry over. The exception is the Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), which require enrollment each year.
All full-time employees will be able to complete enrollment through Web Advisor under Benefits Enrollment. Employees wishing to make change will need to adhere to the following deadlines.
* Staff employee enrollment period (includes deans and administration) begins Wednesday, July 29, 2020. Deadline to enroll is Aug.12 by 11:59 p.m.
* Faculty enrollment period begins Aug. 26, 2020. Deadline to enroll is Sept 10 by 11:59.
To access the Benefits Enrollment online:
1. Log into My OLLU portal
2. Click on Web Advisor for Staff (or Faculty if it applies)
3. Click on Employee Profile
4. Click on Review Current Benefits
5. Click on Benefit Enrollment
6. If you aren’t sure of your additional current benefits, check the Pay Advice for your last pay period.
Due to benefits representative’s company travel restrictions, annual Benefit Fairs have been canceled this year.