Deadline for employee benefits enrollment set for Aug. 12
Annual benefits enrollment provides benefit-eligible employees the opportunity to start, change or end benefits, which become effective Oct. 1. The exception is medical and dependent care reimbursement plans, which begin Sept. 1.
All eligible employees making changes must enroll online to change benefits. Current benefits will carry over. The exception is the Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), which require enrollment each year.
All full-time employees will be able to complete enrollment through Web Advisor under Benefits Enrollment. Employees wishing to make changes will need to adhere to the following deadlines:
- The staff employment period, which includes deans and administration, will end on Aug. 12 at 11:59 p.m.
- The faculty enrollment period begins Aug. 26. The deadline to enroll is Sept. 10 by 11:59 p.m.
To access the Benefits Enrollment online:
1. Log into My OLLU portal
2. Click on Web Advisor for Staff (or Faculty if it applies)
3. Click on Employee Profile
4. Click on Review Current Benefits
5. Click on Benefit Enrollment
6. If employees aren’t sure of their additional current benefits, they should check the Pay Advice for their last pay period.