2020 Confetti Run/Walk converted to Virtual Event
Our Lady of the Lake University made the decision to convert the 2020 Confetti Run/Walk to a virtual event. OLLU had hoped to hold an in-person event in October, but officials must abide by the city and county’s call to keep up our guard and continue to protect the community from COVID-19.
All registered participants or those who register before Oct. 1 will receive a race packet which includes a draw-string bag, race bib, t-shirt and finisher medal.
Registration is open for the virtual run until 11:59 p.m., Oct. 1, 2020.
* $35 Virtual Run with in-person packet pick up
* $40 Virtual Run with packet mailed
* $20 OLLU faculty, staff and students with promo code – email firstname.lastname@example.org for code
* $25 OLLU alumni – email email@example.com for code
SIGN UP HERE:
Drive-Thru Packet Pick-Up Party
Saturday, Oct. 10
10 a.m.-1 p.m.
OLLU campus (details will be emailed to registered participants)
The best decorated car will receive a free four pack of entries for the 2021 run/walk
Get ready for some confetti!
Draw-string bag, race bib, T-Shirt and finisher medal.
Virtual Event Details
- Participants will receive an email with details about the drive-thru packet pick-up event
- Participants who are unable to attend the packet pick-up event and registered before Oct. 1, 2020 will have their packet delivered to them by the Confetti Run/Walk team or delivered by mail
- Registered participants will run or walk the 5K individually and submit their time and a photo of themselves wearing the bib, t-shirt and medal for a chance to win prizes. Photos can be posted on the Confetti Run Facebook page or sent via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.