Faculty open enrollment deadline set for Thursday
Annual benefit enrollment provides benefit-eligible faculty employees the opportunity to start, change or end benefits, which become effective on Oct. 1, 2020. The exception is medical and dependent care reimbursement plans, which began Sept. 1. All eligible faculty employees making changes must enroll online to change benefits. Current benefits will carry over. The exception is the Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), which require enrollment each year.
All full-time faculty employees will be able to complete enrollment through Web Advisor under Benefits Enrollment. Employees wishing to make changes will need to adhere to the following deadline:
The deadline to enroll is Sept. 10 by 11:59 p.m.
To access the Benefits Enrollment online:
1. Log into My OLLU portal
2. Click on Web Advisor for Faculty
3. Click on Employee Profile
4. Click on Review Current Benefits
5. Click on Benefit Enrollment
6. If employees aren’t sure of their additional benefits, they should check the Pay Advice for their last pay period.