Fiscal Year-End deadlines approach
The time is now to start considering and planning the University’s Fiscal Year-End, May 31, 2021. The budget requirements are listed below:
- All merchandise MUST BE received before Friday, May 21, 2021 to ensure that the invoice will have a May date.
- Accounts Payable will process invoices with a May date up until June 4, 2021. Forward purchase orders and/or invoices by this date.
- After June 4, 2021, any invoices with a May date will be processed against the 2022 Fiscal Year Budget.
- Any invoices with a June date for products ordered in May will be paid out of the 2022 Fiscal Year budget.
- CREDIT CARD HOLDERS: ALL PURCHASES BOUGHT WITH THE UNIVERSITY CREDIT CARD IN MAY 2021 WILL BE PROCESSED WITH 2022 FISCAL YEAR FUNDS.
- EMPLOYEE REIMBURSEMENTS: REIMBURSEMENTS FOR MILEAGE AND PURCHASES DURING THE 2021 FISCAL YEAR MUST BE SUBMITTED BY JUNE 4, 2021. ACCOUNTS PAYABLE WILL NOT PROCESS ANY REIMBURSEMENTS PERTAINING TO THE 2021 FISCAL YEAR AFTER THIS DATE. NO EXCEPTIONS