All employees must complete training courses by Jan. 10, 2022
As part of the university’s continued efforts to provide a robust compliance training program, all part-time and full-time employees must complete a series of training courses by Jan. 10, 2022. All employees should have received an email from the Human Resources Office about the training.
The following courses are required:
- Data Security: Phishing (10 minutes)
- Data Security: Malware (10 minutes)
- Data Security: Passwords (10 minutes)
- Data Security: Physical Security and Unintended Disclosures (10 minutes)
- Data Security: Mobile Security and Third-Party Websites (10 minutes)
- FERPA: Protecting Student Privacy (10 minutes)
- Understanding the Clery Act (15 minutes)
- Committing to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion – Faculty and Staff (25 minutes)
- Title IX Mosaic: Prevent Sexual Violence Together (45 minutes)
If you have any issues with sign-in or accessing the courses, or if you did not receive your welcome email, call Support at 844-348-3650, or visit the Support Site Learning Portal at portalhelp.ue.org for options to live chat or create a help ticket.
All other questions should be directed to the OLLU Compliance Officer at email@example.com.