Volunteers needed for May 6 graduation
Graduation is in less than one week, and help is needed to make it a special experience for students and guests.
Volunteers are needed at OLLU on May 6:
- to welcome families and provide directional assistance from 8:30-10:45 a.m.
- to provide meet and greet assistance for alumni and families from 10-11:30 a.m.
- to welcome families and provide directional assistance from 10:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Volunteers are also needed at Freeman Coliseum, 3201 E. Houston St., on May 6:
- to provide registrar assistance from 1:30-6 p.m.
- to provide regalia assistance from 3-6 p.m.
- to assist with program placement in seating area from 3:30-4:30 p.m.
- to help Graduation Marshals from 3:30-7 p.m.
- to serve as Procession Ushers from 3:30-7 p.m.
- to carry large banner in graduation procession from 4-7 p.m.
- to help with stage assistance from 4-7 p.m.
- to assist with the confetti team from 5-7 p.m.
Volunteers are needed for commencement events:
- Veterans graduation ceremony at 9 a.m.
- Ring Blessing Ceremony at Sacred Heart Chapel at 10 a.m.
- Alumni and family meet and greet in the Mall Area at 10:30 a.m.
- Graduation liturgy line-up at 11:30 a.m.
- Graduation liturgy in Sacred Heart Chapel at 12 p.m.
To sign up, click here.