OLLU modifies its COVID-19 processes for employees
The university is modifying its COVID-19 processes for employees beginning this fall. Employees who submit a self-report form will no longer receive an email or a call from ConquerCovid identifying the dates an employee has to isolate/quarantine.
COVID-positive employees and some employees who had close contact with a COVID-positive individual are still asked to refrain from coming to campus. Going forward, employees who have tested positive for COVID-19 or have close contact with a COVID-19 positive individual should follow these steps:
- Determine isolation/quarantine days with the use of this isolation/quarantine calculator.
- Submit a Self-Report Form.
- Immediately notify the supervisor of the days that the individual will need to isolate/quarantine.
- Employees who tested positive for COVID should notify colleagues or students with whom they had close contact.
- Submit a Return-to-Work/Self-Certification Form before returning to campus once your isolation/quarantine period is over.
- Forward the confirmation email received after submitting the Return-to-Work Form to the supervisor. This is what clears the employee to return to work.
The Health Education team will still be available to answer any questions. Submit any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. This new system will go into effect on Monday, Aug. 15. Employees are encouraged to save this email with the links to the Self-Report and Self-Certification Forms in the event they might need them in the future.
The university thanks all employees in advance for their patience with any kinks in the system that may occur as the university rolls out this new process.