OLLU United Way Charitable Workplace Campaign ends on Friday
The OLLU United Way Charitable Workplace Campaign needs a strong surge to match last year’s participation and giving. In 2021, OLLU recorded a 42 percent participation rate and close to $23,000 in contributions. The current campaign status is at 24 percent participation with $9,200 in contributions.
The OLLU United Way campaign runs through Friday.
The donations that are made go right back into Bexar County/San Antonio neighborhoods, and more specifically, into the agencies chosen by donors.
Support OLLU’s United Way Employee Charitable Campaign
- Contributions support over 80 community agencies and focus areas. View the UW Impact-Guide-and-Partner Guide 2022.pdf
- You have the option to designate your pledge to a specific Impact Partner on the E-Pledge drop down menu.
- United Way of San Antonio and Bexar county is one of the most efficient and effective nonprofits in the country
Employees are encouraged to make their donation online using the United Way E-Pledge portal: www.giveuw.org/OLLU
- Use your OLLU email as your log in and your employee ID# without any preceding zeros as your password
- Once you have signed in, you will be asked to create a new password prior to making your donation
- Pledge Options include: Payroll Deduction, Credit/Debit Card, Check, or Direct Bill.
- Should you decide to use the payroll deduction option, your donation will begin on Jan. 1, 2023.
- Be recognized by United Way for donations of $250 or higher — Emerging Leadership ($250-499) & Leadership Level ($500 or higher)
- $25 Minimum donation to participate in weekly prize drawings
If you have any questions about the campaign, please contact the 2022 OLLU United Way Campaign Chairs — Mary Scotka at email@example.com or Victor Salazar at firstname.lastname@example.org
Congratulations to our Nov. 11 Prize Winners
- Kelly Roberts Cooper, Leadership Studies Faculty – Spurs Tickets
- Nicole Monsibais, Compliance Officer/Title IX Coordinator – Navy OLLU Baseball Jersey
- Ida Perez, Executive Assistant President’s Office – Diana’s Burgers Dinner for 2 gift package
- Catherine Fragoso, Director Center for Student Involvement – $25 Chartwell Dining gift card
- Henry Ornelas, Payroll Manager – $25 Chartwell Dining gift card
Next Prize Drawings include 20+ Incentive Prizes valued at over $1,000
Friday, Nov. 18
- Spurs Tickets
- Morgan’s Wonderland Inspiration Island Park 4 pass-pack
- Hyatt Resort Golf Packages (2 packs-each valued at $270)
- Go Rio Narrated San Antonio River Cruise (2 tickets)
- 6 Chartwell gift card (value $25 each)
- 5 Regal Movie gift card (value $20 each)
- Diana’s Burgers Dinner for 2 and Diana’s T-Shirt (value $50)
- HTO Tea Prize Pack (value $50)
- Saint Swag Packs, and more.