Volunteers needed for virtual room monitors during SWDE Conference
The Social Work Distance Education Conference hosted by the Worden School of Social Service April 12-14 is seeking volunteers to be virtual room monitors. Students, faculty and staff are encouraged to volunteer. Hours will be tracked and will count toward university and community service volunteer hours.
Volunteers will attend a virtual training session to prepare for serving as a monitor. During the conference, volunteers will join sessions 30 minutes before start time to welcome presenters and assist with a technical check.
Additional information is available:
• For full details see flyer below
• View an informational video at https://youtu.be/_LHSqjvIRbo
• To volunteer, sign-up at https://bit.ly/swde2023rm
• To learn more about the SWDE 2023 Conference, visit ollusa.edu/swde
• Questions? Email email@example.com