Staff and Administration Benefits Fair set for July 26
The Staff and Administration Benefits Fair will be held on July 26 in Main Building, Room 311 from 9 a.m.–noon and 1-3 p.m.
The Faculty Benefits Fair will be held on Aug. 23 in Main Building, Room 311 from 9 a.m. to noon and 1-2 p.m.
Annual benefits enrollment provides benefit-eligible employees the opportunity to start, change or end benefits, which become effective Oct. 1, 2023. The exception is medical and dependent care reimbursement plans, which begin Sept. 1, 2023.
All eligible employees making changes must enroll online in order to change benefits. Current benefits will carry over. The exception is the Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), which require enrollment EACH year.
All full-time employees will be able to complete enrollment through Saints Connect/Employee Self-Service/Benefits. Employees wishing to make changes will need to adhere to the following deadlines.
- Staff employee enrollment period (includes administration) begins July 26. Deadline to enroll is Aug. 9 by 11:59 p.m.
- Faculty enrollment period begins Aug. 23. Deadline to enroll is Sept. 8 by 11:59 p.m.
To access the Benefits Enrollment online:
- Log into Saints Connect
- Click on Employee Self-Service
- Click on Review Current Benefits
- Click on Benefit Enrollment
- Please print confirmation as this is your confirmation your enrollment is complete.