New online leave request system being rolled out
OLLU is rolling out an online Leave Request and Leave Approval system over the next month. It can be accessed in Employee Self-Service.
All salaried employees should begin using the new system now. Hourly employees will begin using the new system, according to the schedule below. Instructions for using the system are available online.
Please note: Employees submitting leave forms using the new system should communicate with their supervisor to ensure that their leave request has been received. Likewise, supervisors approving or denying leave requests should communicate with employees to ensure the employee receives a notification of the action. This extra layer of communication will be necessary for about a month after each group’s rollout of the system.
As each group of employees moves to the new system, paper forms will no longer be accepted for employees in that group.
As of today: All salaried employees in all divisions and departments should begin using the new online system.
Beginning Aug. 14: Hourly employees in the following areas should begin using the new system.
- Mission and Ministry – University Ministry and Center for Women
- Administration – University Police, Institutional Effectiveness, Compliance and Human Resources
- Institutional Advancement – Advancement Services, Alumni and Family Relations, Annual Giving and Sponsored Programs
- Marketing and Communications – University Events and Sports Information
- Finance – Accounting, Financial Aid, Student Business Office and Finance
Beginning Sept. 1: Hourly employees in the following areas should begin using the new system.
- Facilities Management
- Enrollment Management
- Office of Academic Affairs
- Student Affairs
- All others