Save the Date: CDP Heritage Day on Oct. 8 in Castroville
Heritage Day is just around the corner!
- Date: Oct. 8
- Location: Moye Retreat Center, Castroville, Texas
Heritage Day is a tribute to the collective spirit, heritage, and the transformative impacts of the Sisters of Divine Providence. It is also an opportunity to strengthen shared bonds, to reminisce about the collective past, and to dream about the collective future. Moye Retreat Center has been a part of the Castroville community since 1868. This Heritage Day, we endeavor to celebrate the past while illuminating the path forward.
Activities during Heritage Day:
- Make shared memories: Walk the grounds and take in the living history of the Moye Retreat Center. Talk with the Sisters. Make new friends. Enjoy the day!
- Try your luck with the quilt raffle, delve into the treasures of the silent auction, and grab a few gifts from the craft sale. Pick out something for your garden from the plant sale. Savor a delightful array of homemade treats at the bake sale.
- Explore the children’s area which will have a petting zoo, face painting, pumpkin decorating and more. Hay bales and festive decorations will be set up, perfect for capturing fall family photos.
- Experience the choreographic beauty of Alsatian dancers.
- Order a BBQ Plate: A delicious combination of BBQ Chicken, Alsatian Sausage, and sides!