OLLU Inducts Subia and Tiffany into Softball Hall of Fame
OLLU inducted Tiffany (Stritz) Subia and Kristina Tiffany into the Softball Hall of Fame Class of 2023.
Subia was part of the inaugural team from 2009 and pitched through 2011 for two seasons. The Houston native graduated from OLLU in 2013 with a Bachelor of Arts in Kinesiology. In 2020, Subia received her MBA in Healthcare Administration from OLLU with a 4.0 GPA. She played in 42 games each season for a total of 84 games. Her awards include:
- 2010 and 2011 Red River Athletic Conference All-Conference First Team
- 2010 Red River Athletic Conference Pitcher of the Week awards
- 2011 Red River Athletic Conference Pitcher of the Week awards
- 2010 and 2021 Red River Athletic Conference Scholar-Athlete
- She is 4th all-time in ERA at 2.52
- On March 6, 2010, she had a no-hitter
Tiffany played from 2015 through 2018 as an infielder. She received her Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology in 2018. The San Antonio native played in 135 games. Her accomplishments include:
- 2015 National Fastpitch Coaches Association-NAIA All-Region Second Team
- 2017 NFCA NAIA All-Region Second Team
- 2018 NFCA NAIA All-Region Second Team
- 2015 Red River Athletic Conference All-Conference First Team
- 2017 Red River Athletic Conference All-Conference First Team
- 2018 Red River Athletic Conference All-Conference First Team
- 2017 Red River Athletic Conference All-Tournament Team
The softball team welcomed alumni members from 2009 through 2023 for a full day of activities that culminated in the announcement of the Third Annual OLLU Softball Alumni Class of 2023 on Oct. 21.
The alumni from 2009-2023 challenged the Saints 2023-2024 squad for a friendly scrimmage. The game finished with a 1-0 win for the Saints after Marissa Bradley swung the ball over the fence for a homer.