Give to OLLU United Way campaign for chance to win $25 gift card
Give to OLLU’s annual United Way Charitable Workplace campaign by Friday to be entered into a drawing for a $25 Chartwells gift card. Ten gift cards will be given away.
Employees are encouraged to give to one of the United Way’s impact areas or to a specific United Way agency partner. Any donation helps the United Way strengthen individual and family well-being, and to provide a safety net of emergency assistance for our neighbors in urgent need.
Support OLLU’s United Way Employee Charitable Campaign
- Contributions support over 80 community agencies and focus areas.
- You have the option to designate your pledge to a specific Impact Partner on the E-Pledge drop down menu.
- United Way of San Antonio and Bexar county is one of the most efficient and effective non-profits in the country
Employees are encouraged to make their donation online using the United Way E-Pledge portal: www.giveuw.org/OLLU
- Use your OLLU email as your log in and your employee ID# without any proceeding zeros as your password
- Once you have signed in, you will be asked to create a new password prior to making your donation
- Pledge Options include: Payroll Deduction, Credit/Debit Card, Check, or Direct Bill.
- Should you decide to use the payroll deduction option, your donation will begin on Jan. 1, 2024.
- Be recognized by United Way for donations of $250 or higher — Emerging Leadership ($250-499) & Leadership Level ($500 or higher)
Wings Up to Living our OLLU values of Service and Community!
- Community – We are a community that values inclusivity and embraces:
Respect for diversity of thought, culture, creative expression, and experiences; and Compassionate support for each other’s successes and challenges.
- Service – We are called to:
Use our time, talent, and knowledge for the benefit of others; and Advocate for social justice which embraces equity, access, and care of creation for the common good.
For questions about the campaign, contact Mary Scotka, Interim Vice President for Administration and the United Way Campaign Chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org.