Saints volleyball, soccer players earn All-Conference honors
Six members of the OLLU volleyball team were named to NAIA All-Conference teams.
Recipients from OLLU are as follows:
• Attacker of the Year: Mia Francis
• Setter of the Year: Lauren Reynard
• Defender of the Year: Tina Trevino
• Mia Dorsey, Madalyn Gonzalez and Camila Ramirez join Francis, Reynard and Trevino on the All-Conference First-Team. Dorsey, Ramirez, Reynard and Trevino are second-year First-Team honorees. Francis and Gonzalez earned Second-Team honors last year.
• Gonzalez also repeats as the Champions of Character winner this year.
Four members of the women’s soccer team earn All-Conference honors.
• Jaylin Seto and Deanna Tarango earned All-Conference Second Team honors. This is Seto’s fourth All-Conference award. She was named to the First Team in 2019 and 2020 and Honorable Mention in 2021. She was second on the team in goals with four, in shots with 36 and in shots on goal with 20. She was first in assists with five. Tarrango won First-Team honors in 2020 and 2022. She started in all 14 games for the Saints as a defender.
• Allison Kostoch is on the All-Freshman Team.
• Rachel Dziuba also repeats as the Champions of Character winner this year. She also won this award in 2020.
Three from the men’s soccer team were recognized by the NAIA with All-Conference honors.
• Samuel Villegas earned All-Conference Second-Team honors. He led the team in goals with 10, in shots with 48 and in shots on goal with 28.
• Louis Nicholson was named to the All-Freshman Team.
• Harry Acklam won the Champions of Character award this year.