Reminder: Compliance training must be complete by Friday
Full-time and part-time OLLU employees who received an email notice from the Compliance Office on Feb. 24, 2023 are mandated to complete annual compliance training modules by Friday.
As part of ongoing compliance efforts, employees are required to complete the 2023 annual employee compliance training modules to reduce or prevent incidents of sexual misconduct, sexual harassment, and other types of inappropriate behavior on our campus. This training also includes information about campus safety, protecting privacy rights, and communicating this information to the appropriate university officials. To support employees with their obligations, OLLU has provided the following online training modules to help employees learn how to recognize and prevent unlawful harassment. Additionally, these training programs support our compliance with regulatory agencies governing the practices of higher education institutions.
All OLLU employees are expected to know and understand the university’s policies on unlawful harassment and discrimination and to abide by them. As a reminder, employees of OLLU who, in the course and scope of their employment, witness or receive information regarding the occurrence of an incident that the employee reasonably believes constitutes sexual harassment, sexual assault, dating violence or stalking against an OLLU student or OLLU employee, are required by law to promptly report the incident to the Title IX Coordinator within 72 hours of obtaining the information. We believe that all human beings are inherently sacred and deserve dignity and respect and every community member is expected to be respectful in all interactions as part of the learning experience.
This training is mandatory for all full-time and part-time OLLU employees as stated in the Feb. 24 email.
Employees are assigned to complete the following NINE courses:
- Data Security: Phishing (10 minutes)
- Data Security: Malware (10 minutes)
- Data Security: Passwords (10 minutes)
- Data Security: Physical Security and Unintended Disclosures (10 minutes)
- Data Security: Mobile Security and Third-Party Websites (10 minutes)
- FERPA: Protecting Student Privacy (10 minutes)
- Understanding the Clery Act (15 minutes)
- Committing to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion – Faculty and Staff (25 minutes)
- Title IX Mosaic: Prevent Sexual Violence Together (45 minutes)
To begin training, follow these FOUR steps:
1. Go to https://learn.ue.org/Login2.aspx
2. Enter your login credentials.
- Username: Your @ollusa.edu email address
- Note: Do not use @lake.ollusa.edu email address
- Password: Ollu2023!
- Note: Password is case-sensitive
- The first time you log in, the system will prompt you to reset your temporary password and set a security question.
- Helpful Hint: You can change your password to be the same as your OLLU portal and email log in password.
3. Once you are logged in, be sure to complete all of the training modules assigned to you in the “My Courses” section of the home page.
4. You will receive an email containing a link to your completion certificate, upon successful completion of each course. Please keep a copy for your own records. A history of your completed courses is available in “My Completions.” The system will automatically document your completion so there is no need to forward your certificate as proof of completion.
Thank you for your time and cooperation in completing this essential training program.
Tips for Completing Courses
- Pop-up blocker must be disabled for ue.blackboard.com.
- Ensure your computer meets all System Requirements specified here.
If you have any issues with sign-in or accessing the courses, call Support at 844-348-3650, or visit the Support Site Learning Portal at portalhelp.ue.org for options to live chat or create a help ticket.
All other questions should be directed to the OLLU Compliance Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.