Assistance League of San Antonio offering $3,000 scholarships
The Assistance League of San Antonio is offering $3,000 scholarships for juniors and seniors. The intent of the scholarships is to provide financial assistance to help students reach their educational goals. The award can be used for tuition, fees and books.
To be eligible for a scholarship, the applicant must be enrolled as a full-time student entering their junior or senior year.
The application must include
- A completed Assistance League of San Antonio Scholarship Application
- A one-page, typed biographical letter that includes personal information the applicant chooses to share about his or her family, background, financial need and educational goals
- Proof of enrollment or a letter of acceptance from OLLU
- Minimum of three letters of recommendation: two from professors/administrators. No recommendations from family or personal friends will be accepted.
- Undergraduate transcript, including the most recent semester completed
- A copy of current tax return
Applications must be postmarked by Friday, March 22, 2019
Completed applications should be mailed to:
Assistance League of San Antonio
Attn: Scholarship Chairman
P.O. Box 13130
San Antonio, Texas 78213