Faculty 2019-2020 Employee Benefits Fair Set for Wednesday
Faculty employee benefits fair will take place on Wednesday from 9 a.m.–noon and 1-3 p.m., in Main Building, Room 311.
Annual benefits enrolment provides benefit-eligible employees the opportunity to start, change or end benefits, which become effective Oct. 1, 2019, with the exception of medical and dependent care reimbursement plans, which begin Sept. 1, 2019.
All eligible employees making changes must enroll online in order to change benefits. Current benefits will carry over with the exception of Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), which require enrollment each year.
All full-time faculty employees will be able to complete enrollment through Web Advisor under Benefits Enrollment. Employees wishing to make changes will need to adhere to the following deadline.
- Faculty enrollment period begins Aug. 28.
- Deadline to enroll is Sept. 12 by 11:59 p.m.
To access the Benefits Enrollment online:
- Log into My OLLU portal
- Click on Web Advisor for Faculty
- Click on Employee Profile
- Click on Review Current Benefits
- Click on Benefit Enrollment
- If you aren’t sure of your additional current benefits, check the Pay Advice for your last pay period