Review/update your emergency alert number
OLLU Alert is the system the university uses to contact you in the event of a campus public safety or weather emergency, or to inform you of a campus closure.
Please visit the myOLLU portal to review/update the cell phone number through which you want to receive text alerts from the university. If you do not wish to receive alert text messages, you can remove your cell phone number. You will continue to receive email alerts through your OLLU email address.
Portal access is available through the university homepage. Follow these steps to review/update your phone number:
- Select the yellow “Info For” button at the top right of the university homepage
- Select the appropriate group (either Current Students or Faculty/Staff)
- Use your OLLU user name and password to log in
- Under “Links” select “Self Service/MAP and Financial Aid”
- When the Self Service window opens, click on the Menu bar at the top left
- Select “User Options” and then select “About You”
- Scroll to the “Phone Numbers” section and review the phone number listed in the “OLLU Emer Alert Text #” section
- Click on the pencil icon to edit the number, then select “Confirm” at the top of the “Phone Numbers” section.
For detailed instructions on how to review/update your phone number, including step-by-step screen shots, visit the ITS News and Information site on SharePoint.