Several parking lots to close Friday evening in preparation for Purple Run and other events happening on campus Saturday
OLLU will be hosting the Purple Run on campus this weekend. The Purple Run honors victims and survivors of domestic violence. In order to prepare for the run and other events taking place on Saturday, several parking lots will begin closing Friday evening:
- The disabled parking spaces along Providence Road and Elm Road will be unavailable after 5 p.m. Friday and will remain unavailable until Saturday at noon.
- Other disabled parking spaces are available in parking lots B, E, and I. If spaces are unavailable, or if assistance is needed, contact University Police at 210-431-4022.
- Lot A (in front of Main Building) will close Friday beginning at noon and will remain closed until Saturday at 5 p.m.
- Lots B, C, D1 and D2 (located on the west side of campus) will be closed during the run Saturday morning. Anyone who parks in these lots will be unable to leave until the run is completed at approximately 9:30 a.m.
- Lot K (near St. Martin Hall gym) will remain open and will be used for Purple Run participants. Those who park in this lot will be able to leave during the run if necessary.
In addition, Lot J (Jersig Center Lot) will be closed for a Lions Club event, beginning Friday at 5 p.m., and will remain closed until Saturday at 3 p.m.