Information for students regarding WellFleet Insurance
The following are frequently asked questions for students regarding the student insurance provided by WellFleet:
- Will my WellFleet health insurance continue?
- Yes, you have private health insurance that is valid until July 31, 2020.
- If you are continuing on to the next academic year, the premium fee will be added to your tuition and the health insurance is effective beginning Aug. 1, 2020.
- I am an International student and I returned to my home country; do I get a refund?
- No. You are still an enrolled student and International students are required to carry the WellFleet insurance. Refunds will not be issued as the insurance is still active and you have access to global emergency services.
- Go to www.wellfleetstudent.com, search for Our Lady of the Lake University and look under “your benefits” for more information. You also have access to the 24/7 Nurseline as well as CareConnect.
- Does WellFleet have a 24/7 Nurse Hotline?
- Yes, WellFleet has a 24/7 nurse hotline. To contact the Nurseline, call 800-634-7629
- Do I have access to any mental health programs?
- As a WellFleet member, you have access to CareConnect Behavioral Health Hotline. The program offers student members access to licensed behavioral health clinicians 24 hours a day at 888-857-5462.
- How do I get my membership card if I don’t have it?
- You can create an account at www.wellfleetstudent.com and print or email your card.
- Call WellFleet customer service at 877-657-5030.
- Call the OLLU Health Services Office for assistance at 210-431-3919.
- Does WellFleet have information specifically about COVID-19?
- Yes, visit https://wellfleetstudent.com/student-well-being/coronavirus-faq-for-student-health-members/ for more information.