OLLU to celebrate spring graduates with Drive-Thru Diploma Pick-Up Parades
OLLU will celebrate spring graduates with three Drive-Thru Diploma Pick-Up Parades at all three campuses in June.
Graduates and their families are invited to participate at the San Antonio campus parade on June 6 from 9-11 a.m. Faculty, staff and students are invited to cheer on the graduates by lining the routes on campus. Social distancing rules must be adhered to strictly. For a map of the parade, click here.
At the end of the parade route in San Antonio, the Bookstore will be selling OLLU merchandise and the 2020 OLLU Fiesta medal. Proceeds from the medal will benefit the OLLU Student Emergency Fund. The cost is $10.
Graduates who wish to participate in one of the parades must complete this form. Once the form is complete, graduates will receive additional instructions for participation.
Other general details:
* Graduates can choose which parade they wish to participate in whether they attend classes on that campus or not, but they must indicate which parade they will be attending by completing the form above.
* Spectators are asked to park in lots not on the parade route and proceed to the route on foot. Spectators must not approach graduates in cars and must maintain proper social distance with other spectators.
* University staff members will be along the route taking photos that will be posted on the OLLU Flickr account.
* Graduates participating in the parades may still participate in the commencement ceremony planned for fall.
* Graduates who do not wish to take part in a parade will have their diplomas mailed to them.