Instructions on how to review/update Emergency Alert Number
OLLU employees should visit the myOLLU portal to review/update their cell phone number through which they want to receive text alerts from the university. If they do not wish to receive alert text messages, they can remove their cell phone number. They will continue to receive email alerts through their OLLU email address.
Portal access is available through the university homepage. Employees should follow these steps to review/update their phone number:
* Select Menu at the top right of the university homepage
* Under “Info For,” select the appropriate group (either Current Students or Faculty/Staff)
* Use the OLLU username and password to log in
* Under “Links,” select “Self Service/MAP and Financial Aid”
* When the Self-Service window opens, click on the Menu bar at the top left
* Select “User Options” and then select “About You”
* Scroll to the “Phone Numbers” section and review the phone number listed in the “OLLU Emer Alert Text #” section
* Click on the pencil icon to edit the number, then select “Confirm” at the top of the “Phone Numbers” section.
For detailed instructions on how to review/update phone numbers, including step-by-step screen shots, visit the ITS News and Information site on SharePoint.