Get ready for Confetti
The Fifth Annual OLLU 5K Confetti Run/Walk will take place Saturday with the race beginning in front of Main Building and continuing around campus and along the Lake Elmendorf trail.
For those who would like to participate, it’s not too late to sign up. Visit www.ollusa.edu/5K to register.
Race Day Schedule
Saturday, Oct. 2
7:30 a.m.- Registration and Packet Pickup
8:30 a.m. – Kids Run Begins
9 a.m.- Race Begins
10:30 a.m.- Awards
Drive-Thru Packet Pick-up
Friday, Oct. 1, Noon – 8 p.m.
In Front of Thiry Auditorium
Road/Parking Lot closures for Confetti Run
To accommodate the route for the Confetti 5K Run/Walk on Saturday, the following road and parking lot closures will be in effect beginning Thursday evening:
▪ Lot A (in front of Main Building) will be closed beginning at 5 p.m. and will remain closed through Saturday evening.
▪ The disabled parking spaces along Providence Road and Elm Road will be unavailable after 5 p.m. and will remain unavailable until noon Saturday.
▪ Other disabled parking spaces are available in parking lots B, E, J and I. If spaces are unavailable, or if assistance is needed, contact Campus Police at 210-431-4022.
▪ Providence Road and Elm Road will be closed to through traffic beginning at 6 a.m. and will remain closed until 1:15 p.m.
▪ Sister Isabel’s Way (at the west entrance to campus) will be open but will be coned off to allow for two-way traffic.
▪ Lots B and Lot C (near the soccer field) will be closed to through traffic during the race (9-10:45 a.m.).