OLLU attendance verification process
Students must attend/participate in class to avoid being dropped from courses
OLLU is continuing its attendance verification/participation process this semester. Students must attend/participate in each course they are taking. Participation can take many forms, for example, posting to a discussion board, submitting a response paper or taking a quiz. Check with your instructor if you are not sure that your participation is clear. This includes all remote and online courses. Students who do not attend/participate in class by the deadline will be dropped from the course.
Students should contact their professors if they are having any issues attending and/or participating in class.
- Deadlines for faculty to verify your attendance/participation are as follows:
- San Antonio Traditional Session Students – Jan. 23, 2023
- Fast Track A, Weekend I and National Online Session Students – Jan. 22, 2023
- Weekend II Session Students – Jan. 28, 2023
- Fast Track B Session Students – March 18, 2023
This process has been developed to ensure compliance with state and federal regulations dealing with financial aid and to prevent students from incurring any unnecessary debt.