Faculty Benefits Fair set for Wednesday
The Faculty Benefits Fair will be held on Wednesday in Main Building, Room 311 from 9 a.m.-noon and from 1-2 p.m.
Annual benefits enrollment provides benefit-eligible employees the opportunity to start, change or end benefits, which become effective Oct. 1, 2023. The exception is medical and dependent care reimbursement plans, which begin Sept. 1, 2023.
All eligible faculty employees making changes must enroll online in order to change benefits. Current benefits will carry over. The exception is the Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), which require enrollment EACH year.
All full-time faculty employees will be able to complete enrollment through Saints Connect/Employee Self-Service/Benefits. Faculty employees wishing to make changes will need to adhere to the following deadline.
- Faculty enrollment period begins Aug. 23. Deadline to enroll is Sept. 8, 2023 by 11:59 p.m.
To access the Benefits Enrollment online:
- Log into Saints Connect
- Click on Employee Self-Service
- Click on Review Current Benefits
- Click on Benefit Enrollment
- Please print confirmation as this is your confirmation your enrollment is complete.