President’s Council approves additional holidays for 2019-2020 academic year
In recent years, the President’s Council has approved additional holidays for employees at the request of the Staff Advisory Council (SAC). SAC submitted a proposal for additional university holidays, which has been approved by the President’s Council.
The following additional holidays have been approved for the 2019-2020 academic year:
- Wednesday, Nov. 27, 2019 (Wednesday before Thanksgiving)
- Thursday, Jan. 2, 2020 (extension of Christmas break)
- Friday, Jan. 3, 2020 (extension of Christmas break)
- Friday, March 13, 2020 (Friday during spring break)
- Thursday, April 9, 2020 (Holy Thursday)
The university will be closed on all of the above dates.