The Faculty Benefits Fair will take place Wednesday in Main Building, Room 311 from 9 a.m.-Noon and 1-2 p.m.
Green Open Enrollment Guides for faculty can be picked up at fair. Representatives from OLLU benefit plans will be at the fair to answer questions.
Open enrollment for faculty runs from Wednesday through Aug. 23.
Staff employees have until Aug. 9 to make changes to benefits plans/coverage. To make changes/updates,
- Log into the myOLLU portal
- Select Self Service/Employees/Benefits
- Complete each section until you see a check mark on each icon on left of screen
- To complete enrollment, click Review and Submit
- Once you see, “Thank you for completing your open enrollment elections,” you are done.
Faculty employees open enrollment starts Aug.10 and closes Aug. 23.
Faculty benefits open enrollment begins on Aug. 25 with some exciting new changes.
Some of the changes include:
*OLLU has replaced Plan C with a Qualified High Deductible Health Plan (QHDHP).
*HSA (Health Saving Account) is being offered with a $500 OLLU contribution for those who enroll in the QHDHP.
*A new dental carrier with lower premiums is offered.
*A new Group Life Carrier with lower Long Term Disability Premiums is offerd.
Open enrollment for faculty ends at 11:59 p.m. on Sept. 9. For questions, contact Diana Ramos at 210-431-3170 or at firstname.lastname@example.org